Thursday, June 21, 2012

at the beach

we headed down to the beach about every other day. there were always plenty of dogs around. we still couldn't figure out which dogs belonged to people and which didn't. either way, they were all friendly and obedient, and we didn't let emmit pet any of them. (it was killing him not too.) there was a national surfing competition the weekend we left so we went down to check out the crowd. since it was a special event, there were hot dogs to be found. what a sight for a little american boy! emmit finally got to have american fare for lunch. he ordered 2. but my favorite person to see on the beach was the potato chip lady. imagine that. I thought I'd eat my weight in tacos? hear me out: homemade chips with a sprinkling of salt, smothered in "chili's" (hot sauce which wasn't too spicy), finished with a splash of fresh squeezed "limón" (lime). yum!















No comments:

Post a Comment

so let's hear what you have to say...