Friday, November 15, 2013

preggo photos

.... and micah needed in on the action too....  3 more weeks to go. I'll never make it! I am so uncomfortable!!  emmit was so easy. not so much this time around. I've had to cut back my hours at work to 4-6 hrs a day. I got sent to the hospital tuesday after my dr appointment. I'm 3.5 cm dilated and I told her I'd been cramping since sunday. they hooked me up to a machine to monitor me for 3 hours. they told me I was "pre-laboring." I am indeed having contractions but had not made any progress in laboring so they sent me home. the nurse told me that she could see me back within a few hours or not for a couple more weeks. so here I am 3 days later, at home, updating the blog, about to get ready for another day of work....



1 comment:

  1. Oh Lisa!!! Good Gracious! I know how you feel...I had major "pre-labor" with Dylan. The cramping was annoying that's for sure:( Try and stay comfortable. Keep us updated!!! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

so let's hear what you have to say...