Wednesday, November 24, 2010

famous words

Last Friday night, we went out for pizza. Micah had picked ET up from daycare and then to the salon to collect me before going to D'Agastino's. (Emmit had lots of M &M's waiting for mommy to get off work.) When we got to the restaurant, Emmit quieted down and we figured he was just tired from the day/week. He asked to sit with Daddy so Micah picked him up and he laid his head on Daddy's shoulder. 2 seconds later, Emmit threw-up all over Micah. (Thank heavens it was NOT me!! I am a vomit-phobe!!!) Micah takes him into the bathroom, cleans him up, takes both their shirts off, we go home. Little bought of Diarrea after that and we're all in the clear. I check in with ET Saturday morning and ask, "Do you feel better?" "Yeah!" YUCKY! "What's yucky?" I ask. I SPIT YUCKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

so let's hear what you have to say...